Welcome to the
2018 SYSBS-Ivey International Case Competition & Forum
November 9-11 | Guangzhou
Presented by Ivey Case Center (Asia) & Chan Sui-Kau Asia-Pacific Case Development and Research Center
This inaugural and historic event, which will be held from November 9 to 11, 2018 at the Business School of Sun Yat-sen University aims to attract and gather students and faculty from around the globe for a thought-provoking weekend with the following objectives:
For the student participants:
- to participate in an international case competition to enhance the business acumen, and to apply their critical thinking, analytical communication, and team works skills
- to provide a forum where students can experience real world business problems through case preparations and learn from the diverse perspectives of peer contestants
- to encourage meaningful relationships between students and faculty of business schools around the world.
For the faculty and corporate training professionals:
- to participate in a taster case workshop to be delivered by a renowned Ivey faculty
- to engage in an insightful forum/dialogue on the latest trends and experience sharing of case teaching and learning in both classroom and training settings.
Event at a Glance
|Friday, November 9||Saturday, November 10||Sunday, November 11|
*For faculty and corporate professionals only.
Business School, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou China