At Ivey, our EMBA curriculum is designed to help you achieve greater levels of success for yourself and your organization. It's structured to provide you with the tools to think broadly about your business and the environment in which it operates. Most importantly, it will help you develop the type of knowledge, skills, and abilities shared by the world's most effective leaders.
In the Ivey EMBA Program, you will:
- Analyze The Environment
- Recognize, influence and manage threats and opportunities presented by political, economic, societal, and technological forces.
- Understand and develop mutually beneficial relationships between private and public sector organizations.
- Formulate Winning Strategies
- Work with your organization to establish vision, goals, and action plans.
- Determine what can be accomplished with the resources at your disposal and the best way to do it.
- Execute Strategies Brilliantly
- Align systems, people, resources, processes and culture to achieve your goals.
- Be a proactive change leader instead of reacting to crises.
- Evaluate Strategies Systematically
- Identify your key performance indicators and ensure they align with the overall good of the organization.
- Maintain appropriate controls and governance processes.
- Improve Personal, Team, and Organizational Capabilities
- Attract, select, develop and retain top talent.
The EMBA curriculum consists of 15 courses and covers 15 module themes, each tackling a Cross-Enterprise Leadership challenge. Your professor will coordinate learning materials and approaches around each module theme, covering relevant business topics and changing to reflect timely business issues. Program elements build on each other as you progress through terms, providing an enriching, multi-faceted executive education experience.