Launched in 2007, the International Corporate Coaching (ICC) Program is designed to develop new coaches in a highly practical, interactive and profound way. The ICC is accredited by the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches (WABC) and is ACSTH approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
This is one of the most comprehensive and demanding coach training programs in Asia. It was carefully developed to meet the standards of the WABC and the ICF.
This program is suitable to practice coaching internally or externally in Asia as well as globally.
Why attend this program?
- You have high standards for yourself, and you want to make sure that you get a very solid professional coach training.
- You want a program that is really suitable to practice coaching in Asia
- You want a program that deals with specific issues related to corporate coaching (in-house and external)
- You prefer a training program with a solid track record
Who should attend?
This program is ideal for:
- Senior Executives who want to coach top talents in their organization
- HR professionals and consultants who want to coach internally or externally
- Anyone else who wants to take a first step towards becoming a professional business coach
In order to achieve a very high quality of learning, the group of this program will be strictly limited to 12 participants.