Our commitment to your success begins the moment we meet - whether in person, by phone or by email. Our team is available to support you throughout your Ivey journey, from the application process, during the program itself, and long after graduation. We also provide guidance for your partner as they support you in your career development.
“Ivey was very much in tune with my needs, and I think anyone who takes the Ivey program will agree that it feels very individualized.”
Supporting Your Learning
Our faculty members stay immersed in the business world through their own consulting, research and personal business activities. Based on this real-world experience and knowledge, they'll facilitate your class discussions and ensure all angles of a business case are probed. Outside of class, they'll be available to coach you through challenges and provide additional support as you improve your leadership skills.
Enhancing Your Career Development
Career development is one of the most common goals shared by EMBA participants. To this end, Ivey provides seminars, and one-on-one coaching. These services are based on the four key principles of career development so that you can learn to:
- Self-assess your leadership profile and understand your unique value proposition and build your brand.
- Identify career opportunities that match your ideal work preferences.
- Create a career management strategy to market yourself internally and/or externally.
- Execute a realistic career plan leveraging effective networking techniques.
Involving Your Partner In A Meaningful Way
If you have a partner, they'll likely play a meaningful role in supporting you, which is why Ivey offers Partner activities designed to connect your partner to your EMBA experience as soon as the program begins.
Making It Possible
- Two weekends a month.
- 18-month program.
- Two weeks in residence to kick off the program at our Hong Kong campus.
- One week International Trip to Silicon Valley.
- Classes held at Ivey's state-of-the-art permanent campus inside the Hong Kong Convection and Exhibition Centre in Wanchai, Hong Kong.
- All accommodations, meals and other amenities are of the highest quality, providing an effective and efficient learning environment that enriches your experience.
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which this course may lead. Course Registration No. 220175.