Ivey Publishing selectively accepts cases and teaching notes for publication from authors outside of the Ivey Business School.
- Author(s) receive a 15% royalty for all external sales of the case, paid annually (i.e., all sales except usage within Ivey programs).
- Worldwide promotion through in-person and digital sales and marketing.
- Editing and formatting of your case with assistance from professional and qualified staff.
- Examination copies are distributed to educators of your choice for promotional purposes.
- Sample copies of cases provided to registered customers on the Ivey website at no charge.
- Non-Ivey or external faculty case authors have the right to use the case in a course taught by the author without payment of a permission fee. Permission must still be requested.
- Case authors have the right to use the case in a textbook written by the author without payment of a permission fee. Permission must still be requested.
- Permission is sought from the author(s) if a request is received to use the case in a textbook.