This 12-day program consists of 4 modules and is delivered over a 4-month period:
- Optimizing Financial Performance to Achieve Business Success
- Leadership & Management of Change
- Strategic Marketing in a Digital World
- Strategic Analysis & Action
^Above schedules are tentative and subject to change.
March 28(am), 29(am), 30(full day), 2023
* Subject to sufficient enrollment.
- Enhance personal and organizational leadership abilities
- Learn to lead major change initiatives
- Acquire frameworks to develop sound competitive strategies
- Learn to use financial analysis in decision-making
- Understand how to create competitive marketing strategies for growth and profitability
Executives with ten or more years of management experience. It is assumed that participants of this program have a role in the development of organizational or business unit strategy.
Professor, Organizational Behaviour
Executive Director, Ian O. Ihnatowycz Institute for Leadership
Ian O. Ihnatowycz Chair in Leadership
Scott & Melissa Beattie Professor
Chris W.H. Chan
Professor & Associate Dean, Asia
Faculty Director, Executive Education
Associate Professor, General Management & International Business
F.W.P. Jones Faculty Fellow