This 12-day program consists of 4 modules and is delivered over a 4-month period:
- Leadership & Management of Change
September 26 - 28, 2018
- Strategic Marketing Planning
October 22 - 24, 2018
- Optimizing Financial Performance to Achieve Business Success
November 19 - 21, 2018
- Strategic Analysis & Action
December 10 - 12, 2018
Elective Module: Executive Presence*
March 19 - 20, 2019
* Subject to sufficient enrollment.
Key Learning Objectives
- Enhance personal and organizational leadership abilities
- Learn to lead major change initiatives
- Acquire frameworks to develop sound competitive strategies
- Learn to use financial analysis in decision-making
- Understand how to create competitive marketing strategies for growth and profitability
Executives with ten or more years of management experience. It is assumed that participants of this program have a role in the development of organizational or business unit strategy.
USD 12,000 per participant (4 modules)
USD 2,000 per participant for elective module
Discount applicable for a minimum 3 registrations from the same company.