This 12-day program consists of 4 modules and is delivered over a 4-month period:
- Leadership & Management of Change
September 26 - 28, 2018
- Strategic Marketing Planning
October 22 - 24, 2018
- Optimizing Financial Performance to Achieve Business Success
November 19 - 21, 2018
- Strategic Analysis & Action
December 10 - 12, 2018
Elective Module: Executive Presence*
(Q1 2019, to be confirmed)
* Subject to sufficient enrollment.
Key Learning Objectives
- Enhance personal and organizational leadership abilities
- Learn to lead major change initiatives
- Acquire frameworks to develop sound competitive strategies
- Learn to use financial analysis in decision-making
- Understand how to create competitive marketing strategies for growth and profitability
Executives with ten or more years of management experience. It is assumed that participants of this program have a role in the development of organizational or business unit strategy.
USD 12,000 per participant (4 modules)
USD 2,000 per participant for elective module
Discount applicable for early bird registration before July 27, 2018 Or ≥ 3 registrations from the same company.